You are here
Health Care Management
Health Care Management Degree for Working Adults
Health care management professionals are often responsible for administrative decisions that impact the health care quality for thousands of patients. Through proficient planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating administrative services that support patient care; health care managers are vital to the health delivery system. They may coordinate, manage, or supervise large numbers of employees, valuable facilities, technology, equipment or processes.
BCHS’s Pinnacle Program, an accelerated bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management, integrates quality, financial, and technological aspects of health care administration.
Earn a Health Care Management Degree in Just 19 Months
Designed to meet the needs of adult students, the Pinnacle Program is a sequence of health care management classes that can be completed in just 19 months.
The advantages of this unique health care management degree program include:
- Classes meet one evening a week
- Students progress together as a cohort (group) taking each one class at the same time
- Personal, one-on-one interaction with faculty in small classes
- Strong peer support and shared learning with peers in cohort
- Courses and curriculum targeted to employer needs
- Supportive environment that encourages faith- based practices and values
Graduates of the Pinnacle Program in health care management have an excellent record of job placement and graduate school acceptance.
The program develops career-building skills that employers look for:
- Health Care Quality
- Health Care Finance
- Health Information Technology
- Health Care Marketing
- Health Care Strategic Management
- Health Care Regulations and Ethics