Enabling javascript will improve the functionality of this page.
print page

Withdrawal from College

Students withdrawing from Baptist College for a time exceeding one trimester should obtain a "College Exit Form" from the Registrar's Office. Withdrawing students must confer with their academic advisor, the appropriate dean, the financial aid officer, and other identified college personnel to assure that all necessary procedures and paperwork are completed to meet institutional, state, and federal requirements.

Students in good academic standing who withdraw for a time period exceeding one trimester must apply for readmission. For more information see readmission procedures.