To be considered for this track, the incoming new freshman must:
- Have a high school GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have an ACT of at least 24 or a SAT of at least 1100 (1650 on new format)
- Have a HOBET score on both math and verbal of at least 75
- Accept the curriculum established for this track, and
- Complete all first year courses with a grade of B or better.
If any of the listed requirements are not met, the student will be considered and matriculated as any other applicant. If they do not meet the first year course GPA requirements, the student will continue through the traditional curriculum model with entry to the professional component in the junior year.
1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104