Veteran's Services


Veteran's Services is a liaison in certifying veterans, dependents, reservists/guardsmen, and veterans with disabilities for veterans' educational benefits. For assistance, contact the designated School Certifying Officials in the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar's Office is located in the Enrollment Services suite in the Main Campus Building. Hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.   


  • Ms. Denise Bowman, Registrar-901-572-2452, Office A8
  • Miranda Fairley, Academic Records Specialist-901-572-2553, Office A7

Application Process for VA Benefits

To apply for benefits, go to Make a copy of the application before you submit it online.

If you are a transfer student who has already been using your VA Benefits, you will need to complete a VA Request for Change of Program or Place of Training form and turn it in to the Registrar's Office.


  • For students using VA benefits for the first time, complete the VA Application for VA Benefits and submit a copy of your online application to your certifying official.
  • For students who have used VA benefits at another institution complete the Request Change of Program or Place of Training form, and submit a copy of your online application to your certifying official.
  • VA copy of your DD214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge From Active Duty)
  • VA copy of your DD2384 (Notice of Basic Eligibility) or other armed forces separation papers

The above documents should be turned in to a School Certifying Official in the Registrar’s Office before the start of your first term of attendance.  Other documents may be required after processing the documents mentioned above.