You are here

Submitting a Housing Application

Students may apply for housing by completing the Housing Application Form. You can click here for an application. Or you can obtain a Housing Application in the enrollment services office. Questions can be addressed to the Residence Life Specialist or director of student services and housing at 901-572-2670.