You are here
- A selection committee for the radiation therapy program will review all completed applications in June and October each year.
o It should be noted that not all applicants who meet minimum selection criteria will be invited for a personal interview.
o Applicants with a strong academic background and currently enrolled in BCHS, or completing pre-program courses at institutions with collaborative or articulation agreements, will be considered first for interviews.
- Selection to the radiation therapy program is based on the following:
o Academic potential for success from the academic record
- Academic strength in previous college coursework, with specific attention given to performance in the pre-program courses.
- Preference may be given to qualified applicants completing courses at BCHS
- Program faculty reserve the right to review each applicant’s completed academic file
o Written essay and personal interview.
- Applicants will be required to complete a written essay and personal interview as part of the selection process.
- The written essay will be completed on the campus of BCHS prior to the personal interview.
- Applicants will be evaluated on knowledge of and motivation for a career in the professional discipline. (Shadowing is recommended)
Notification of Selection
Applicants will be notified in writing of selection to the radiation therapy program.