You are here
A selection committee for the Radiation Therapy (RTT) program will review all completed applications in June and October each year:
- It should be noted that not all applicants who meet minimum selection criteria will be invited for a personal interview.
- Applicants with a strong academic background and currently enrolled in Baptist College or completing pre-program courses at institutions with collaborative or articulation agreements will be considered first for interviews.
- Selection to the radiation therapy program is based on the following:
Academic potential for success from the academic record:
- Academic strength in previous college course work, with specific attention given to performance in the pre-program courses.
- Preference may be given to qualified applicants completing courses at Baptist College.
- Program faculty reserve the right to review each applicant’s completed academic file.
Written essay and personal interview:
- Applicants will be required to complete a written essay and personal interview as part of the selection process.
- The written essay will be completed on the campus of Baptist College prior to the personal interview.
- Applicants will be evaluated on knowledge of and motivation for a career in the professional discipline (shadowing is recommended).
Applicants will be notified in writing of selection to the radiation therapy program.