You are here
Applying to Health Care Management Program
Health Care Management Admission Requirements
Students who are not already enrolled at Baptist College of Health Sciences must:
- Submit an application for admission with a $25.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Earn 60 hours of college credit from a regionally accredited college/university; of the 60 hours 24 must transfer toward the studies core curriculum.
- Earn a minimum grade point average of 2.50 on 4.0 scale.
- Complete English Composition I.
- Demonstrate three years of full time employment or equivalent (experience in health care preferred).
- Submit resume and complete interview required for admission into the program.
- All applicants whose native tongue is not English must submit a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 550 or above.
- Upon acceptance to Baptist College.
- Submit a $100.00 non-refundable enrollment deposit.
- Complete a physical examination and submit the student health form provided by Baptist College at orientation. This form requires a list of all previous immunizations.
- Submit proof of health insurance coverage.
Students who are currently enrolled at Baptist College of Health Sciences in another program must:
- Meet all admission requirements listed above.
- Submit a ‘Change of Major’ form to your current academic advisor.